Whether we work with you directly as your Personal Leadership Coach, Team Coach/Trainers, Inclusion Consultants, or if you are someone who hangs out with us to get great information through our vlogs, we always have your back. It’s just who we are. We support you, Confidentiality is bedrock, know it is always held and we never, ever, E.V.E.R., share your stuff with anyone. But because we believe in being clear, explicit and walking our talk, listed below are all the policies about how we respect your privacy…and have your back.
Cutter’s Edge Consulting at http://cuttersedgeconsulting.com/, and Get Unpalsied Coaching at http://www.getunpalsied.com/, are owned by Barton Cutter and Megan Cutter and is your go-to for Wholeness & Inclusion-based coaching and consulting.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Cutter’s Edge Consulting and Get Unpalsied Coaching collects personal data, such as names or email address, that you provide voluntarily to us either through filling out the information on our website, when you purchase a product or sign up for a service, and with written and verbal permission at conferences and other events. This personal data includes but is not limited to:
- Contact information: Such as your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, billing and shipping addresses that allow us to stay in contact with you and provide you with the product or service you requested.
- Financial information: The details you provide when you purchase a service or product offered at Cutter’s Edge Consulting or Get Unpalsied Coaching. Information such as a credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification code are collected. This information is stored in our system via a third-party vendor that protects your information and we are not able to view the full details.
- Transaction information: Information from you that is added to our system when you sign in for a free gift, offer, sign up for a webinar, class or program, or sign up to download a particular service or offering. When you sign in a unique marker is applied that allows us to track your activity as it is relevant to serving you. For instance, the forms you’ve complete and appointments you’ve scheduled. Tracking this helps us better provide information that may be important to you.
Your information is retained in a customer relations system, back end databases, along with system log files and it is not ever shared with any third party vendors or partners.
We use unique identifiers on our site, called “cookies” or small text files that are placed on your machine to help our site assist you better.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better (after all they are cookies and life is better with cookies), but don’t worry, you can disable them in your browser if you prefer. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser.
How We Use Your Information
As we’ve said, we take pride in working with you and providing you with useful content and services that accelerates your personal and organizational evolution! We do collect the above information and use it for the following purposes:
- To provide the services, products and programs you requested so you can elucidate, and transform, patterns of behavior to awaken a new perception of reality!
- To do a better job of creating visibility in our advertising and marketing our programs so we can share what we do (use of your information to do this is done with your consent where it is required by law).
- To provide ongoing communication with you; and
We DO NOT share your information with any third parties. Consider that our sworn oath.
Your Choice / Opt Out
We strongly believe in the power of choice and you always have the option to stop receiving our information and promotions. To do so, simply click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email message sent by us. It won’t hurt our feelings and we will actually be proud of you for making a choice that feels right for you.
You have the right to have access to and view the information we have stored about you in our system. You also have the right to have this information deleted. To make these requests, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Barton Cutter at email@example.com.
Our Policy Towards Children
Although our content and services are appropriate for all ages (okay, maybe not children under 13, we tend to use occasional curse words), our products and content are intended to be used and accessed by adults. We do not screen for age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove the information and delete any contact record your child has created with us.
Last modified – May 25, 2018